New music this week from Fabienne Delsol, Terry Allen, the latest Teenbeat Mayhem comp and The North Hollywood Phantoms.
Listen to the show right here.
Ramma Lamma "Zero Hour theme" from Zero Hour theme on Self
Visqueen "Crush On Radio" from Sunset On Dateland on Local 638 Records
The Greenberry Woods "Summer Song" from It's All Good, Sugar... on Big Stir Records
Spanking Charlene "Too Broke to Go Out" from Find Me Out on Slacker Music
Paul Westerberg "Down Love" from 14 Songs on Reprise
THE BOBBY LEES "Got Me Good" from New Self on Epitaph
Spider Bags "Blood for You" from A Celebration of Hunger on Birdman Records
Subsonics "I Love You, I'll Kill You" from Everything is Falling Apart on Get Hip
James and the Ultrasounds "I Get the Shakes" from I Get the Shakes - Single on Misspent Records
The Hard Lessons "I Can't Stand It" from Gasoline on 736405 Records DK
Shannon & The Clams "Hey Willy" from Dreams in the Rat House on Hardly Art
Plunderers "Sarah's Not Falling In Love" from Banana Smoothie Honey (Disc 1) on Half A Cow Records
Brijitte West & the Desperate Hopefuls "All Roads Lead to You" from S/t on Devil's Jukebox
Fabienne Delsol "I Have Known Love" from Indigo Red on Damaged Goods Records
New Town Drunks "Always Home" from The Ballad of Stayed and Gone on Hmm Records
Doug Sahm "Houston Chicks" from Groover's Paradise on Rhino/Warner Records
Blood Sucking Maniacs & Terry Allen "A Pogo Is a Logo (feat. Bale Allen)" from Blood Sucking Maniacs on Paradise of Bachelors
Harvey McLaughlin "Bigfootsville" from Tabloid News on Saustex Records & Entertainment, LLC
The Exotics "Exotics' Twist" from Twangy Surf & Spy Themes on Tiki Tone
The Blow Pops "Stop!" from Charmed I'm Sure on Get Hip
Sugar Stems "Can't Wait" from Can't Wait on Dirtnap Records
The Quilz "Drown in Your Love" from Fishing for Ketchup on Prickly Records
Gnomes "The Sky is Falling" from Teen Beat Mayhem: Slipped Through the Cracks on Gear Fab
The Clock-Work Orange "Do Me Right Now" from Psychedelic States: Kentucky in the '60s on Gear Fab
The Neptunes "Shame Girl" from Happy in Hollywood: The Productions of Gary Usher on Ace
Bo Diddley "Surfer's Love Call"
The Master Plan "Just Because" from Colossus Of Destiny on Demolition Derby
Cheap Trick "Downed" from In Color on Epic
The North Hollywood Phantoms "I Wanna Live Before I Die" from I Wanna Live Before I Die - Single on Heavy Medication Records
Fret Rattles "Corner Bar" from As the World Falls Apart on Fret Rattles Recordings
The Croissants "Summer School Again" from Summer School Again on Brat Music
Jon Spencer "Wet & Wild" from Songs of Personal Loss and Protest on Shove Records (Jon Spencer Solo)
The Senders "I Feel So Bad" from All Killer No Filler (1977-2001) on Left For Dead
The Electric Mess "You're Fired" from Falling Off the Face of the Earth on The Electric Mess
Wild Billy Childish "Bridge Burner" from House On Fire on Damaged Goods Records
The Jam Messengers "Tube Top" from Kick Out! on Thick Syrup Records
Steve Earle & The Dukes "The Week of Living Dangerously" from Exit 0 on MCA Nashville
The Buckaroos "Steel Guitar Polka" from America's Most Wanted Band on Capitol
Hickoids "Mo'hair" from Hairy Chafin' Ape Suit on Saustex Media
John Wesley Coleman III "Hearts Gone Wild" from Broken Hearts Club on Doobie Gold Records
6 String Drag "Nothin' You Ain't Seen" from S/T on Fundamental
Trailer Bride "Fighting Back the Buzzards" from Smelling Salts on Bloodshot Records
Tyler Keith And The Preacher's Kids "Straw Boss" from Romeo Hood on Black Dog Records
Jerry Lee Lewis "Drinkin' Wine, Spo-Dee-O-Dee" from All Killer, No Filler on Rhino
Lydia Loveless "Wine Lips" from Somewhere Else on Bloodshot
Too Much Joy "New Memories" from Mistakes Were Made on People Suck Music
The Airport 77s "All the Way" from Rotation on The Airport 77s
The Ugly Beats "Beataroo" from Brand New Day on Get Hip
The Mayflies USA "A Change in the Weather" from Summertown on Yep Roc Records
Girls on Grass "Friday Night" from Dirty Power on Girls on Grass
Dom Mariani & The Majestic Kelp "Roulette" from Underwater Casino on Head records
No comments:
Post a Comment